Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 !

Well we are on our way starting a new year fresh with ideas and energized with hope ! After all the hurrays, cheers and cheers we complete Tuesday January 4th 2011 first day of work. I trust that you finished your day not with blues but with new plans, ideas, and a positive outlook in general. Even as I am still spending time at home due to unexpected car problems and in search of its solutions, I vowed to myself that this-type set back must not and will not dampen my start of this brand new year in an upbeat spirit and hopeful note. No way ! My 1999 VW Passat will not cause me to start my new year 2011 with a sour face.......no sir!

Not one but two male angels (Louis and Dougie) are on my path and doing all they can to bring over to Nassau from the US of A the replacement parts this cutie VW needs; and with their help and after a few thou dollars $$$ this cutie VW Passat will happily run again on the streets of Nassau.

Owning a European car on an island can be challenging and if not careful a huge $$$ costly frustration ! and having a knowledgeable, honest, and reliable mechanic is KEY to peace of mind and the protection of your pocketbook. So thanks so very, very much Louis and Dougie for assisting me in my hour of need ! 

and Happy New Year!

I know the peoples' auto (Volswagen) are good automoviles what do you think?

Priscilla Prichy Hudson

No comments: